Check out the top internal & external Solid-State Drive (SSD) deals for Black Friday 2019, featuring 500GB, 1TB & 2TB Samsung, SATA & SanDisk SSD sales
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Internal and External Solid-State Drive (SSD) Black Friday deals for 2019 are live now. Compare the best SanDisk and Samsung SSD with 2TB, 1TB and 500GB storage deals by clicking the links below.
Best SSD deals:
- Save up to 43% on a wide range of internal & external solid state drives (SSDs) at Amazon – check the latest deals on top-rated SSDs from brands like Samsung and SanDisk, who offer portable SSDs up to 1TB
- Save up to $820 on laptops with SSD storage at HP.com – check the latest deals on top-rated HP Pavilion, Spectre X360, Zbook and Envy X360 laptops with 128GB, 256GB & 512GB SSD storage
- Save up to $100 on external and internal solid state drives (SSDs) at Walmart
- Save up to $300 on Samsung external & portable SSDs – click the link for the latest prices on top-rated Samsung external 1TB & more solid state drives with lightning fast read and write speeds
- Save up to 60% on Acer, Lenovo, HP & ASUS SSD laptops at Amazon – Check for price promotions on SSD laptops from brands like HP, Acer and Lenovo
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A solid-state drive, or SSD, offers a faster and safer means of storing and accessing data than hard disk drives. Samsung manufactures a range of high performance SSDs to match every consumer need. The Samsung SSD 970 EVO in particular is a top choice for upgrading laptop storage. Portability-wise, tech brands like SanDisk, Seagate and WD also have 1TB external solid-state drives for users who are always on the go.
How much savings do Black Friday deals offer? Black Friday deals present holiday shoppers an early opportunity to save on gifts and other products post-Thanksgiving. Retailers typically place considerable discounts on a variety of items during this annual event. Last year, toys were offered with an average discount of 31%, based on findings released by Adobe Digital Insights.
In recent years, more shoppers have been moving away from brick-and-mortar stores and towards online purchases. According to CNBC, the total revenue from online sales during Black Friday reached $6.22 billion in 2018, which is 23.6% more than the preceding year.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)