Here’s a list of the best early Samsung Galaxy Black Friday 2019 deals available right now, including Galaxy S10, S9, Note 10 & Note 9 cellphone sales
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s our expert pick of the best early Galaxy Black Friday deals, reviewed and published by the Black Friday sales team at Saver Trends.
Best Galaxy Smartphone deals:
- Save up to 84% on a wide range of Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Sprint – featuring discounts on the latest Galaxy S10, Note10 & S10+ smartphones with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB & 1TB storage
- Galaxy S10 for $10/mo – get the Samsung Galaxy S10 for just $10/mo with Sprint Flex lease – regularly $37.50/mo (Offer ends 11/24)
- Galaxy S10+ for $15/mo – get the Samsung Galaxy S10+ for just $15/mo with Sprint Flex lease – Regularly $41.67/mo. (Offer ends 1/9)
- Galaxy S10e for $5/mo at Sprint – Offer ends 1/9
- Save up to $220 on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Boost – check live prices on top-rated Galaxy S10, Note 10, S9 & Note 9 models and refurbished models
- Save up to 86% off on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at AT&T – check the latest deals on top-rated Galaxy smartphones like the Galaxy S10, Note10 & Galaxy Fold
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Galaxy cell phones including the Galaxy S10, Note10, S9 & Note9 at Verizon Wireless – click the link to check the latest smartphone deals
- Save up to 83% on unlocked Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Amazon – save on Samsung’s premium factory-unlocked smartphones
Best Galaxy Tab & Watch deals:
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1-inch for $0/mo. – Tab A 10.1” $0/mo. after $14.17/mo. credit. Available at Sprint.com
- Save on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Book2 & more Galaxy Tab devices at Sprint.com
- Save up to 66% on Samsung Galaxy Tab tablets at Amazon – Samsung’s top-rated Android tablets have a thin design, long battery life, immersive display and many are compatible with a precision pen
- Save $152 on the Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm) at Amazon
- Save on Galaxy phones, tablets, wearables & accessories at Samsung.com – including $450 off the Galaxy Note10 with eligible trade in
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
When it comes to phones, the camera is one of the major specifications that consumers focus on. For the Samsung Galaxy S10, it has 3 rear cameras and 1 front camera. These include a 12MP standard lens, a telephoto lens, an ultra-wide lens, and a selfie lens. This is a major upgrade compared to its predecessor, the Samsung S9. On the other end of the spectrum is the Samsung Note 10, also with 4 cameras, 3 on the rear and 1 in front. One lens is for regular photos, the other one is an ultra-wide angle lens and the third one is a 12MP zoomed lens. The Samsung Note 9 has only 2 cameras at the back but still creates good images during the day and even at night.
What percentage discounts do retailers give on Black Friday? Black Friday deals typically provide buyers with large savings for a limited time. The discounts during Black Friday are higher on average than at any other annual event. For example, electronics normally tagged at $50 to $100 were offered at an average of 36% off during Black Friday in 2016, according to Profitero.
The best deals are usually available online. In recent years, the majority of shoppers have shifted from going in-store to making online purchases.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)